.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shaunie O'Neal In "Rolling Out"...Chris Brown In "GQ Italia"


Shaunie O'Neal is covering the latest issue of Rolling Out Magazine and she's looking great!  I've always thought Shaunie kept herself up well and she hasn't let her split from Shaq change that.  Check out what she had to say about her look post break up.

“I just feel more comfortable with myself. I’m 36 years old and I look pretty darn good. There’s always someone who is going to look better and have a better shape and have better hair or this and that. But I think I’m doing OK.”
Shaunie says she plans to leave a legacy for her children...

"They’re definitely [the] motivation to continue to do what I do. I want them to be proud of me, and [I want to] leave them something. Ours is a generation where our parents were not able to leave us with some type of business,” she says. “I want to ... leave some type of legacy for my kids. That’s my goal ... I want them to say, ‘Wow, my mom did this.”


Chris Brown got his grown man on in the pages of GQ Italia.  Check out these hot pics!







Oh and in case you missed Shaunie's recent interview with Power 105.1's "The Breakfast Club", check it out below.